OTF | WOFF | 5 MB
Bengala is a font based on Calligraphy & Geometry designed by Carlos Fabián Camargo. Its purpose is to be an innovative typographic system combining Script letters with geometric and hard Caps letters. The contradictory styles are ideal for designing covers, posters, branding and packaging. Its smooth calligraphic look meticulously incorporates characters to design logos and phrases that communicate dynamism and strategy.Bengala Script was inspired by Mistral by R. Excoffon. Bengala Script provides violent and unstable lines with generous spacing between the letters and tight horizontal proportions, producing showy upper and lower case italics inspired by French Gothic calligraphy late fifteenth century. For this reason, Bengala Script retains some uninterrupted calligraphic logic, up and down sometimes higher or shorter than the height of the lowercase, creating dynamism through a variable amount of contrast between thick and thin strokes.Bengala Dingbats has 62 drawings designed to accompany the designs. Script and Caps Bengala have different gender and the similar X height produces more visual appeal. This way Bengala Caps - inspired by the Porshe logo, due to its geometric uppercase Roman construction, extended horizontal proportions, light caliber, rounded strokes terminations and generous spacing between letters. Special thanks to John Moore and Manuel Corradine for their help with Open Type.
OTF | TTF | WOFF | EOT | 23.2 MB
Bemol is a typographic family designed by Carlos Fabian Camargo. Its idea in fonts with craftsman style, worn edges and highly spontaneous look. Its expressive possibilities are designed to design striking words and phrases in letters that appear to be handwritten on textured paper. Bemol OpenType Script has features that amplify your handmade irregularity in more than 1300 characters.
OTF | 1.48 MB
It is BIG, it is IN YOUR FACE, it is…. Bergelmir font! Comes with character, bravado and fun, language support and legibility. Bergelmir is a typographic Ice Giant!
OTF | 6.77 MB
Beaurencourt FY is an old-fashioned script font, inspired by 19th century handwriting. This delicate and font is developed in two weights, a regular version and a light one. Initially written at small size, Beaurencourt will also work at larger sizes where it reveals the texture of ink and paper.An old-fashioned delicate script font.Available in two weights.
OTF | 2.36 MB
Bergamot was inspired by vintage apothecary labels, but this font is actually quite modern in both style and effects.It features all caps plus 2 sets of alternates (so, 4 total variations for each letter). The coolest part… they intermingle randomly as you type! Ok, so it’s not exactly random, but that’s the easiest way to explain what you'll see. The letters are actually coded to rotate with their respective alternates. This effect is both useful or can be purely for fun!Let’s talk about the useful part for a sec… Repeating characters are often a dead giveaway that a font is being used. And sometimes we don't want that, right? We want to give the illusion that our design has been custom hand-lettered for a particular project… and can't be recreated by another. That’s exactly what this font aims to do.The randomizing effect is built into the Contextual Alternates feature and will likely be “on” automatically in your chosen program. Alas, even random doesn't guarantee that like characters won't appear in close proximity. So for those of you with access to the “Stylistic Alternates” feature, easily change repeated letters that are near each other simply by turning this feature “on”. Voila! Custom…hand…lettering.Bergamot also features separate files for Frames & Ornaments. Check them out below.
OTF | WOFF
Octant is an original display typeface drawing inspiration from Victorian-age steel and brass engineering, as well as from blackletter typography. Despite its many innovative departures from traditional letter architecture at the detail level, its overall shape is based on the familiar timeless proportions of humanist serif tradition, which renders it easily legible.While Octant shines in display roles, it also performs well in short texts such as poetry or block quotes. Apart from serving as a fresh alternative to blackletter, it evokes hand-crafted metalwork, daring feats of engineering and innovation, and adventurous journeys on airships and sailboats. Thanks to its unique and unmistakable look, it delivers a memorable impact in any role.Octant comes with extensive language support and a generous collection of ligatures. For ease of use in typographically unsavvy applications (such as PowerPoint), the distribution includes an alternate version of the font (“Octant Ligatures”) in which all ligatures are encoded as standard rather than discretionary.Acknowledgements: Many thanks to the helpful folks on the Typophile.com forums, whose feedback and support were crucial in developing Octant from a few doodles to a mature font! Special thanks to Rainer Scheichelbauer from glyphsapp.com for helping with localization and troubleshooting. Spacing and kerning by Igino Marini’s iKern service. This font is dedicated to Simone.
Infidel is a font based on letterforms found in Christian illuminated manuscripts and bibles from the Middle Ages. These idiosyncratic forms—some beautiful, some ugly—have been redrawn in a contemporary way that we hope you find interesting. Infidel is available as a package of four different versions which can be mixed together.
TTF | 4 Fonts | JPG Preview | 3.2 Mb RAR
Alpha typeface is taken from the Greek language philosophical.The meaning of alpha is the "first letter". Where the first letter is the letter that was first remembered and always be the first place in the alphabet series.Similar to this alpha typeface, hope this font be the first choice font to use.alpha typeface inspired by the style of vintage hand drawn.
OTF | 2 Fonts | EPS, AI, JPG Preview | 16.7 Mb RAR
P22 Foxtrot Pro Font Family $239.95 | 24 x TTF and OTF
OTF | WOFF
KatieRose was designed by a calligrapher to have an elegant, handwritten feel, without the fussiness of traditional calligraphic scripts. Its fine hairlines and sculptural downstrokes are easily read at display and smaller sizes alike.
FT Giorgio is based on a hand lettering in a movie poster La Dolce Vita by Giorgio Olivetti. FT Giorgio has class-based kerning and around 200 automatic interlock ligature pairs which gives your design a custom look. To use the ligatures you only need to write in CAPS and use an OpenType-aware application.
OTF | 3 Fonts | JPG Preview | 3.4 Mb RAR
- In designing a font that had a Mayan or Aztec quality to it without the usual “Mariachi” look, I decided to make it single weight with some open ends and offbeat rounded serifs to give it a more serious feel which will lend itself to other non ethnic uses. I have added a few discretionary ligatures, which also contain old-style numerals, titling caps and small caps.
- Usage recommendations: Captions, packaging, cards, posters, ads, book jackets, manuals, and menus.
- Vagebond is a monoline family in three widths, Condensed (C), Normal (N), and Extended (XT). With Vagebond I was inspired by a very old television I once saw on a junkyard. I wanted to create a typeface with round edges that would fit within the 4 x 3 proportion of the screen. It had to be monoline, because that gives it a very simplistic and minimalistic look.
- Having created the XT width I felt it needed the both complementing widths to make it complete.
- The Condensed version, for me, is the funky rounded version of the DIN. I love DIN, but it sometimes feels just a bit to ‘normed’ for me. Vagebond C brings in a bit more personality.
- Although Vagebond looks kinda ‘oldstyle’, it works very well in futuristic designs. It feels best in combination with a super futuristic 3d object.
- A semi-heavy face slightly condensed, inspired by the Germanic & European type fonts.
- Applications include captions, packaging, invitations, cards, posters, ads, book jackets, and manuals.
- The Shinokai is a sans serif of two weights that is both dynamic and consequent. Originally concepted as a font for application letters by Lukas Schiltknecht it quickly became a more sophisticated piece of work. This Typeface is inspired by some of his favorite fonts the FF DIN and the ITC Officina.
- It is made to suit a variety of uses like advertising and packaging, film and tv, editorial and publishing as well as posters and billboards.
- Selektor Slab is small font family created as logical extending of the Selektor font family. Inspired and after that designed with the charm of technical letters, it contains a few letters with specific endings that gives Selektor Slab peculiar impression. Global overview of Selektor Slab says it’s a neutral, corporate, stable, well balanced font family, but not cold and heartless to leave readers without remembrance on its characteristics. It is fully appliable in all kinds of publications, from long texts in paragraphs to titles and product names. Available in 3 weights - Light, Regular and Bold and matching Italics. All family members include Small Caps and Fractions as additional OpenType features.
- The revised and expanded Raldo RE includes plenty of new features not available in the previous version:There are four (4) additional styles: Raldo RE Text and Text Italic as well as Black and Black Italic. In total, there are 10 styles in the Raldo RE font family. All fonts contain the complete Latin character set for Western and Central Europe. The complete character set for each style of Raldo RE can be viewed on our website by clicking the corresponding character set icons. Moreover, all Raldo RE styles come with various special glyphs like arrows and geometric symbols. Last but not least, the styles Text, Regular, Semibold and Bold include small caps plus small caps figures and monetary symbols.
- Raldo RE Pro supports the following OpenType Features:
- Fractions, ordinals, small caps (RaldoRE Text, Regular, Semibold und Bold only), superiors, inferiors, nominator, denominator, tabular figures, small caps figures, lining figures, old style figures.
- Prored is an avantgarde sans serif typeface that contains 5 weights – Light, Regular, Bold, ExtraBold and Black.
- It is small and compact font family with own characteristic expression, constructed to be safe choice for all kinds of typographic tasks.
- With specific curved endings that are adhered on baseline, Prored includes tiny note of singularity – just enough to make it’s own identity recognizable and catchy.
- Taller x-height gives an afterimage of a bit narrowed look, but with rational proportions and well balanced weights, 5 of them are really sufficient and capable to handle extreme typographic issues. Especially charming is Black which can be used also as display typeface in situations where elegant solutions are required in combination with stronger visibility.
- Beside Central Europe, Prored also contains glyphs for Turkish and Baltic languages.
- Highly neutral impression recommends Prored as an excellent choice for branding campaigns or new identities.